1969 Chevy C10 Long Bed, 2 WD, 1/2 Ton Southern Truck

1969 Chevrolet C-10 CST

Condition: Used
Make: Chevrolet
Model: C-10
SubModel: CST
Type: Pick Up
Trim: CST
Year: 1969
Mileage: 74,100
VIN: CE149J85368
Color: Irish/green and White
Fuel: Gasoline
Transmission: Automatic
Drive type: auto
Interior color: Black
Vehicle Title: Clear
Item location: Madison, Connecticut, United States
Extras
Enquire

Description for Chevrolet C-10 1969

This is a great truck with a lot of work done to it. You can drive around town in this driver or put a little labor and money and make it a show truck for local car shows. This is a CST long bed 2 WD 1/2 ton pick up. Most of the interior is new. Had factory AC so all you need is a compressor and the lines. Has a fairly new bed liner. Too many new things to list. This is a 40 year old truck so it naturally has pings and dings. It came up from the south sohasn't dealt with bad winters.. It had big trailer mirrors so when they took those out it left the screw hols that were touched u but not finished, he engine is solid and it sounds great. This was going to be a project of mine that was 80% done but I have too many projects at this time to take this one. As I said its a solid truck that has great potential. If you put the other 20% labor and $2-3K and you'll have a $15K to $18K truck easily. Thanks for looking. Here is a link to a video so you get a better sense of the car. Its up to the buyer to pick up in person or via shipper. A deposit of $500 is due within 24 hours of winning the auction. Remaining payment in cash, oney order, ayPal or certified check is due within 4 days of auction ending so please be ready to pay and set up pick up. If you have question please feel free to email me any questions. I have a very fair reserve on the truck. Chevy C10 video so copy link and paste it in your browser,https://youtu.be/x2MsrnFklfoOn Jul-29-15 at 19:18:06 PDT, eller added the following information:

EXCEPTIONS: If you have less than 5 positive reviews on ebay you'll need to contact me before bidding on the vehicle. If we speak and and confirm you're a valid bidder you'll need to make an immediate $2000.00 deposit via PayPal so be ready to do so. Ask if you're confused about this part of the auction. I have the option to cancel the auction at any time.