1973 Chevrolet C10 SHORT BED BIG BLOCK EXHAUST HEADERS NEW TIRES HOT ROD

1973 Chevrolet C-10

Condition: Used
Make: Chevrolet
Model: C-10
Type: Standard Cab Pickup
Trim: c10
Year: 1973
Mileage: 62,139
VIN: CCZ143A128176
Color: Green
Fuel: Gasoline
Transmission: Automatic
Drive type: 2WD
Interior color: Gray
Vehicle Title: Clear
Item location: Springfield, Missouri, United States
Extras
Enquire

Description for Chevrolet C-10 1973

1973 CHEVROLET C10, ingle cab, hort bed, wd, ew Cooper Cobra Tires on 15" Torque Thrust style wheels, ig Block 454 with a mild build, hrome valve covers, luminum intake, hrome air cleaner, eaders, erformance mufflers, urndown exhaust, ir shocks on the rear, oll pan with taillights, haved tailgate, edcover, haved drip rails, port Style mirrors, inted windows, illet grill, lear marker lights, ustom Wood Steering Wheel, utometer Tach Gauge, utometer Water/Volt/Temp Gauges, ON OF THE FACTORY GAUGES WORK, o AC, o heat (no heater box or any other components). The interior was new when the truck was built, he dash cap is cracked. The paint is nice. There is cracking below the passenger side rear window and scratches on the tailgate above the license plate.
The truck is an older build and is a nice cruiser! Gets tons of compliments every time its driven! The truck is not perfect but is a nice driver. You CANNOT build this truck for what I have set the reserve at. I am not interested in trades and am only selling to move forward with other projects.
This Truck is sold "AS IS, HERE IS".NO WARRANTY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED!Feel free to contact me for viewing, ore pictures, r other questions.A 25% deposit is due within 48 Hrs from the end of auction, he Remaining 75% is due within 7 days from the end of auction.The truck is be picked up within 10 days from the end of auction.Payment can be made via wire transfer or cash. Cashiers checks will be accepted, ut the Truck will be held until the check clears.The Truck is for sale locally and I reserve the right to end the auction at any time. Mileage will go up very little as the Truck is not a daily driver.If you have any questions I can be reached on my cell at 417-761-1418