1983 Chevrolet El Camino Fire Red Custom Wheels V6: Great Potential!!

1983 Chevrolet El Camino

Make: Chevrolet
Model: El Camino
Type: Standard Cab Pickup
Trim: Base Standard Cab Pickup 2-Door
Year: 1983
Mileage: 125,377
VIN: 1gccw8090dr119161
Color: Red
Fuel: GAS
Transmission: Automatic
Drive type: RWD
Interior color: Gray
Vehicle Title: Clear
Item location: Wichita, Kansas, United States
Extras
Power Steering, Air Conditioning, Cruise Control
Aftermarket Wheels, Spray-In Bed Liner, Aftermarket Steering Wheel
Enquire

Description for Chevrolet El Camino 1983

For sale is a 1983 Chevrolet El Camino. Red aftermarket paint. custom wheels. low profile tires. Rhino Lining spray-in bed liner. custom steering wheel. custom gear shifter. custom pedals. 3. 8L V6 engine with 125. 77 miles. Starts and runs. but smokes while running. Not pouring smoke. but noticeable smoke. Gray interior. The car will start and run on the first try. It is not perfect. There is rust on the bottom of the body on doors. There are some dings and dents. The engine could use a tune up. It is a project car. but for now it can get you from A to B. Please look at the pictures closely to get an idea of the condition of the car. I have explained it to the best of my abilities to let you know that it's far from perfect. but in restorable. driveable condition. If you have any questions. or would like another picture/different angle. etc. please contact us through eBay's messaging system. That will get you the quickest response. This vehicle is a project car. It needs work to be 100% operational. It is being sold with the understanding of this. However. the state of Kansas does not allow dealers to sell cars "AS IS". Some sort of warranty must be provided. To cover our end of the deal on this. we are providing a 12 month. 12. 00 mile warranty on this vehicle. Any warranty work will have to be performed at our repair facility in Wichita. KS. Our Warranty will cover 10% of the parts and labor for the repairs. You. the buyer. will be responsible for the other 90% of the cost of parts and labor. and will be responsible for transporting the vehicle to and from the repair facility. We understand that for most buyers. this is not something that you will take advantage of. especially if you don't live in Wichita. KS. However. most project cars you buy will not have a warranty whatsoever. We are simply offering this Warranty to satisfy our obligation with the state of Kansas.