1962 Chevrolet Impala Super Sport Numbers Matching

1962 Chevrolet Impala SS

Make: Chevrolet
Model: Impala
SubModel: SS
Type: Hardtop
Trim: SS
Year: 1962
Mileage: 48,468
VIN: 21847B171800
Color: Roman Red
Fuel: Gasoline
Transmission: Manual
Drive type: RWD
Interior color: Red
Vehicle Title: Clear
Item location: Johns Island, South Carolina, United States
Extras
Enquire

Description for Chevrolet Impala 1962

You are bidding on a very nice. numbers matching. nbsp;1962 Impala Super Sport that has just received a frame up cosmetic and engine restoration. The motor has been upgraded with a small performance cam. roller rockers and lifters. bored 30over and fitted with a triple deuce setup. The Roman Red(original color) paint was just redone 4 months ago and 90% of the trim is original and re-polished with the other 10 % replaced. All of the door. window. trunk and engine rubbers are brand new as well as headliner and sail panels. The car also still has the original radio(yes it works)and original 12V generator that also works. I have driven this car to local shows and also on 100 mile trips with no problems at all. If you are looking for original. this is it with only a few upgrades. Before you ask I will tell you that it still has the original drum brakes(new wheel cylinders and shoes) on all 4 and manual steering as well as the rare 3 on the tree manual shifter. which was a special order item in 62. Everything works including the blower. blinkers. brake lights and radio. The wheels are corvette rallies with radial tires to give it a smoother ride. Most important. no rust issues. Bid with the confidence that you will be getting a turn the key and drive. original muscle car/cruiser. I almost forgot. the three speed manual transmission has also received a new flywheel. throw out bearing. clutch fork. clutch plate and pressure plate. the gas tank and sending unit are new and it has a complete new exhaust system.