1970 Mach I with Boss 302 Look resto-mod - NEW - Marti Report
1970 Ford Mustang Mach I / Boss 302
|SubModel:||Mach I / Boss 302|
|Trim:||Original Mach I with with Boss 302 badging build|
|Engine:||351 Cleveland 11:1 compression, high HP|
|Transmission:||manual 5 speed|
|Interior color:||black - leather front seats|
|Item location:||Dallas, Texas, United States|
Description for Ford Mustang 1970
Original 1970 Mach I with
Original 1970 Mach I, Competition Yellow, 4 speed (not 5 speed), 351C 4BBL documented car (Marti Report included)
NOTE: We would suggest serious inquires call us 214 352 0868 to discuss vehicle / pricing ! We also can inexpensively add AC, suspension tweaks etc. to meet your intended use ! This listing includes a BEST OFFER option so please call or give us your best offer !
Has been complete rebuilt true to its history with 351C engine, 4BBL Holley Double Pumper Carb, bare metal repaint in PPG clear coat base coat including bottom of car, engine bay, interior… complete “dip” in paint.
Example features how car has be dramatically improved from stock Marti Report configuration but all are subtle and hidden gives car stock look
·American Auto Wiring new wiring harness throughout.. include upgrades if wanted for AC, power everything
· Modern T5 5 speed transmission with hydraulic clutch with external slave and master for easy adjustment and durability. Filled with DOT 5 racing fluid
· Period Correct 351 Cleveland engine fully BUILT with upgraded high lift COMP CAM, forged pistons with 11:1 compression, Harland Sharp Roller Rockers… very powerful estimate 500+ HP. Have not dynoed car but judging by current performance and by forged piston compression, roller rockers / internals of engine, headers, Magnaflow custom exhaust etc. Sounds fantastic !
·Boss 302 finish out for that “look” but note could be converted to Mach I look in maybe a weekend… Heat gun remove stripes, buff, add Mach I rocker moldings. Rear honey comb trim between tail lights and strip on trunk lid. Trunk lid is original OEM Mach I trunk lid without Mustang letter holes. So pick you look you have both !
· Interior completely redone with Leather front seats done in larger more comfortable format then stock. New headliner, sound deadening, dash, glass, rear trim, stereo etc. Note rear deck is covered in euro black vinyl, hidden rear speakers for stereo
·Instrumentation is all modern digital but looks very OEM. New electronic tach, speedometer, odometer, hour meter, oil pressure, temp gauges etc…. all new new all modern
·Original Hurst shifter connected to modern T5 shifter for OEM look with new performance
· Brand NEW staggered BFG raised white letter tires with larger rear tires then front brand new Mustang upgraded 15 inch Magnum 500 wheels just like an OEM Boss
·Bottom of car and engine bay painted in Competition Yellow base coat and clear to give distinctive look. If new owner wanted black engine bay could easily be changed - but doing in Yellow to match car was a big job and nice appearance upgrade all done during completely disassembled shell stripped and painted. Note pictures of complete restoration process available on request
· New Shaker ram air hood scoop with rebuilt Holley double pumper underneath :)
·All electrical work turn signals, lights, interior lights all redone and connected with all new American Auto wiring harness
· Car lowered one stage with custom CJ Pony springs and all new OEM blue shocks
·Exhaust and headers all new. Magnaflow custom dual exhaust with Boss OEM turn down exhaust tips. Sounds fantastic !
· New OEM threaded insert rear louvers.. .not cheap imitation OEM real stuff
· Build documentation included in car most brochures for new equipment like gauges, wiring harness, exhaust, engine cam etc. included in notebook in trunk of car
Most of all this car “goes” and is fun and a great to use as is or add AC for modern daily driver !
Final note is this is a true Mach I all documented and could be re-badged as Mach I in probably a couple of days. Basically just add in rocker moldings, honeycomb between tail lights and remove stripes with heat gun and install Mach I badges. So just a unique opportunity to have BOTH looks..... Boss 302 look just classic and this car much more modern, higher performance, easier to maintain then stock Boss 302. A Boss 302 in same condition of this car probably North of 85K or more. If in time you decide you prefer Mach I look quick and cheap to change. Even deck lid is original Mach I without "Mustang" letters in lid. So a great
If buyer had interest in adding in AC our facility can also add for a quite reasonable investment
Vehicle is sold AS IS Where AS with no express or implied warrant. Vehicle can be seen at our 10,000 square foot re-manufacturing facilitylocated at 11447 Reeder Road, Dallas,TX 75229 or feel free to call 214 352 0868 or email us through ebay.
Dtechparts our exclusive component supplier used in our re-manufacturing of classic vehicles
No Warranty Express or Implied
Note: This vehicle has an appraisalfor over 57K from an independent Shelby America Appraiser (copy available on request) It has had numerous updates since the appraisal including a complete refresh build of high performance Cleveland engine !
Can send link to 100's of additional pics and videos as ebay does not allow for link in adJust email and will send links