1923 Ford Model T Roadster, Her Name is "Buttercup"!
1923 Ford Model T
|Item location:||Arcadia, California, United States|
Description for Ford Model T 1923
1923 Ford Model T Roadster, Buttercup is her name! completely original!
Restoration by LightHearted Concepts Co. and “Along the Cobblestone” Restorations
Restored to 95% original as it came out of the assembly line from Henry Ford’s factory. DMV clear with historical plates. Complete list of restorations as follows:
· Complete new top.
· All wheels refurbished, wood spokes and reinforcements throughout.
· Complete paint job (due to base material it's a bit wavy but looks good).
· Complete engine detail.
· Complete rewiring & harnesses.
· De-rust all parts.
· Brass plate and/or polish steering wheel, windshield frame, headlight frames, radiator cowl & rear.
· Refurbish floorboard, coils, new fan belt, plugs, radiator pressure test, new tire & tube.
And a host of other adjustments and detailing. Runs as good as it did in 1923, great transmission, generator works great, water pump great, top folds down like new, front windshield smooth and ready to fold out.
This car was the one that started it all! A new revolution in auto manufacturing. Put 2 small flags on each front fender and you’re ready for any parade!
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions, thanks.