Home / Ford /

1967 Ford Mustang Fastback, Eleanor, Shelby Clone with 5.0 and T5.

Condition: Used
Make: Ford
Model: Mustang
Year: 1967
Mileage: 9,999,999
VIN: 7T02C181872
Engine: 5.0
Transmission: T5
Vehicle Title: Clear
Item location: Baker, Florida, United States
Extras

Listed by
Private seller
Enquire

Description of 1967 Ford Mustang

Up for sale is a FL titled 67 Mustang fastback, Eleanor or Shelby clone. I bought the car a few years ago to make an Eleanor clone. I have moved and working on a house and need to reduce my projects. As you see in the pictures it is missing the fender and hood. The front frame and rear frame rails will need replacing. The rear as not as bad but have a couple of spots in them the front is more at the front end. The full floor replacement is the pictures. The quarters have rust at the bottom and on the passenger side you can see a little damage. In the engine bay under the where the hinges bolt in, looks like someone cut holes for headers, about 6 inches. The car is plenty solid to move and ship. It has an 5.0 with T5 transmission in the car. They are in place good for shipping and will need to be better installed to drive. The motor was in a running driving 86 Mustang GT car before I pulled it. The car does have clutch and brake petal so I assume it was a standard to begin with. I don't know anything about the history of the motor. I have the rear glass and trim, and the door glass. I don't have the front windshield, but have 3 of the 4 pieces of trim, missing the passenger side vertical piece. I have many of the fiberglass pieces for the rear and the other trim you can see in the pictures. I have the upper portion of the fold down seat but not the bottom portion. If you don't see it, I probably don't have it. I will place all pieces I have with the car inside the car for shipping. The current wheels on the car may or may not go with the car, It will be in rolling condition for the buyer. If you have questions, please message me. I will respond as quickly as possible.
It is up to the buyer to pay and arrange for shipping and pick up car within 2 weeks of the end of bidding. It is located in Baker, FL 32531. I will assist the pick up company with the car.
There is NO WARRANTY expressed or implied. I would encourage you to preview the car before you purchase. There will be a $500 non-refundable deposit within 48 hours at the end of the bid. Please do not bid if you have 0 feedback, contact me first. If you do not have the funds, please do not bid on this car. The car will not leave my property until all funds are clear. There is no negotiation after purchase.