Caterham Seven 280
1957 Lotus Super Seven Convertible
|Item location:||Irvine, California, United States|
Description for Lotus Super Seven 1957
The World Famous Seven is back in the US the way it should have been all along!!! The Seven is now available as a factory built rolling chassis ("Turn-Key Minus"). This new unit has had its drivetrain installed, it is turn key ready to go!
· Hand laminated fiberglass Wheel Wings & Nose Cone painted with show quality paint finish. Aesthetically and dimensionally correct Aluminum body.
· 14” Alloy Wheels with Avon ZV3 Tires (6” Front & Rear)
· Cloth Adjustable Seats.
· Motolita Steering Wheel
· Inertial Reel Seat Belts with Lap and Shoulder strap
Chassis and Suspension:
· Tubular steel frame construction
· De-Dion Rear Suspension with independent front suspension..
· Four wheel disc brakes
· Aluminum finished firewall which dissipates engine heat.
· Locking gas cap.
· 10 gallon pressure tested stainless steel fuel tank.
· Headers 1.6l Sigma 4 cylinder engine.
· Stainless Steel Side Exhaust.
Licensing/ Registry/ Owners Clubs:
· Caterham Authentic Product and Seven Registry eligible.
Caterham F1 Green Seven 280 (Chassis SDKLDU3SL14971794)$34,900
Subtotal of Options: $8,950
Dealer Preparation & Destination Charges: $1,000
Total Price of Chassis: $44,850
· V’s Performance – Orange, CA
Engine Package Option:
Total Estimation for Completed Seven 280: $53,350
CALL FOR MORE DETAILS (949)900-1961 OR EMAIL ME AT firstname.lastname@example.org
Dealer 80390 Hillbank Motor Corp