Convertible • under 54K Miles (CarFax HAS been corrected-Please Look again)
1991 Mazda RX-7
|Engine:||4 Cylinders, 1.3L, R2 Rotary Engine|
|Item location:||Houston, Texas, United States|
Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
CD Player, Convertible, Leather Seats
Description for Mazda RX-7 1991
(CarFax has been wrong this entire ebay listing time - It is NOW corrected. Please review again.)
I found this in 1992 with 7K miles. She was my only car until I bought a sedan to carry more people (and drove her much less).
RX7's are fun, exhilarating, and comfortable to drive. Put the top down in winter, with the heat on and listen to the headrest speakers - a feeling of pure freedom. The engine is smooth, quick, and responsive with tight handling.
• Two Owners
HAVE REPLACED OVER 25 YEARS:
• New Radio with Mini Plug for Phone
• The car has not been modified
• The design and condition look like a MUCH newer car
• The car is registered in Texas through May 2017
• 6-speaker Sound System with Headrest Speakers
• Alarm System (red warning light is lit, but alarm not functioning)
• Steering: Variable power-assisted rack and pinion
looks excellent from 5’ away. You only see this up close.
• Horn button on left of steering wheel does not work (right button works fine).
• AC blows hard, but recently stopped blowing cold. It may need Freon or may have a leak. I am
work. Relay switch has gone out - very common.
• Radio was replaced and rewired. All speakers work: Headsets, Doors, and behind Seats, but no
volume control in Headsets. However, volume is perfect; not too loud or soft.
• Car was appraised though Haggerty at $12,586.