1949 PACKARD EIGHT STATION SEDAN Located in Suburban PHILADELPHIA
1949 Packard Station Sedan Wagon
|Trim:||Station Sedan Wagon|
|Color:||Code W: Arizona Beige|
|Engine:||327c.i. 4-bbl Straight Eight|
|Interior color:||Code 614: Tan leatherette & pinstripe vinyl|
|Safety:||Seat Belts for five passengers|
|Item location:||Wilmington, Delaware, United States|
327c.i. 4-bbl Straight Eight
Fully Loaded plus Extras
Description for Packard 1949
“Ask the man who owns one too many.”
TERMS OF SALE
1. Per the eBay User Agreement, by placing a bid you are entering into a legally binding contract and are committed to purchasing the vehicle described above. The details of this commitment are further outlined in the eBay User Agreement.
2. Vehicle may be sold prior to the end of the auction. I reserve the right to end the auction early, cancel bids solely at my discretion, change the reserve price and shall not be held liable for any of these actions.
3. The winning bidder is required to contact me within48 hours after the close of the auction to finalize payment details and make a $1,000 non-refundable deposit. The deposit reserves the vehicle and removes it from the market. Full payment shall be made within7 days of the close of auction, and I will help coordinate the loading of the vehicle with your carrier. Acceptable payment is PayPal or wire transfer for the deposit, and wire transfer for the balance of the purchase price. Title will be signed and overnighted only upon receipt of total payment.
4. I have represented this vehicle to the best of my ability. Prospective bidders are encouraged to request additional information, see the vehicle in person, or ask questions.
5. Vehicle is sold "AS IS" and with NO warranties expressed or implied.