1984 Toyota Celica GTS Convertible MANUAL TRANSMISSION LOW 137K MILES

1984 Toyota Celica

Condition: Used
Make: Toyota
Model: Celica
Type: Convertible
Trim: GTS Convertible
Year: 1984
Mileage: 137,444
VIN: JT5RA65K4F4051127
Color: Red
Fuel: Gasoline
Transmission: Manual
Drive type: RWD
Interior color: Gray
Vehicle Title: Clear
Item location: Nixa, Missouri, United States
Extras
Convertible
Enquire

Description for Toyota Celica 1984

1984 Toyota Celica GTS Convertible .
This is a 138,000 mile car Standard transmission car. Other then the steering wheel and radio its very original. The car runs and drives well. No rust and original paint. Has normal dents and dings for a car from 85. Hard to find with low miles. Car has a new clutch and pressure plate, nd new brake master cylinder. Call for more information 417-619-5825.
This Celica is so "AS IS, HERE IS".NO WARRANTY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED!Feel free to contact me forviewing, ore pictures, r other questions.A 25% deposit is due within 48 Hrs from the end of auction, he Remaining 75% is due within 7 days from the endof auction.The car is be picked up within 10 days from the end of auction.Payment can be made via wire transfer or cash.Cashiers checks will be accepted, ut the Celica will be held untilthe check clears.
The Celica is for sale locally and I reserve the right to end the auction at any time. Mileage will go up very little asthe Celica will only be driven on test drives.If you have any questions I can be reached on my cell at 417-619-5825